Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Confessions of a loner



I just attainted nirvana. I'm high on confusion. Life's never been so simple before. I feel my compunction gradually decreasing.
Its really different to look at the stupidity of the world from the other side. I suddenly find myself analyzing every part of myself and others around me only to find that I'm surrounded by dumbness. And somehow its all cool cause it doesn’t make any direct difference to me. It just makes me laugh. It doesn’t make me angry anymore.
Hanging around with a crew of friends is a pain in the ass. Instead, walking all alone, humming a depressing track … either having people think I'm insane or having them stereotype me as "emo" is far more peaceful. Cause deep inside… I'm happy with myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this i can really relate to at times... this should be published somewhere more public, with more views...