Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Lost Thought - the overture

I haven't really mentioned what this blog is all about (mostly because of the lack of time due to the overload of school work and the fact that I've been spending way too much time looking for a muse to go on with this thing [ by thing I'm referring to both life and the blog]. Anyway... )

The Lost Thought embraces spontaneous thoughts which have come to my mind over and over , but have never gone down in ink and paper (or even in virtual writing on the monitor screen) until now…

But then … by the time I get down to writing it, the thought is lost and I am blank… and hence, it is the Lost Thought.
You're probably wondering how anything is written here at all… since these thought come to my mind so often, sometimes I can get them down in writing if I am lucky. Then again, what's written here may not be what I originally thought.


No comments: